Kickers Crowdsources a Few Pair of Legs
While the T-Mobile boogey flashmob ad has been the talk of the month, I’ve been invited to take a look at a new viral ad created by Kickers, the rock & wolling shoe brand. The brand has been synonymous with the British popular culture for as long as people from the 80’s and 90’s can remember, as such its shoes are still worn by the popstar feet from Jarvis Cocker (see below) and Arctic Monkeys.
To carry on with the long-standing tradition Kickers pitched in at music festivals around the Britland last year to gather up revelers to throw down their fanciest footwork to come up with below crazy-snazzy viral.
Can you crowdsource a good pair of dancing legs like Kickers?
- gofindit.net Shoreditch street art tour | We Are Social UK on London’s Exuberant Street Art Scene (I)
- Buy Methylphenidate on 3D video is the nu-wave
- click on BLU’s Animated Graffiti Inspires New Ad for BBC 6 Music
- printing in hampshire on BLU’s Animated Graffiti Inspires New Ad for BBC 6 Music
- sponsor on BLU’s Animated Graffiti Inspires New Ad for BBC 6 Music
- 10,424 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Find me on
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.