Voscars: The Best Viral of the Year
A few days ago, I was kindly asked to nominate my best viral video of the year to the Voscars, an exclusive event from Virgin Mobile, which I attended later to preview some tear jerking, jaw dropping and head smacking virals from the year of 2008. And after 30 viral nominations from 30 bloggers were sliced, diced and grilled by 30 other panel judges (the number is quite meaningful here), the winner of the Best Viral of 2008 was!…
A little birdie told me it was a rude viral but who cares it’s xmas, anything is allowed here.
There were some equally well spotted virals at the Voscars, and below is rest of the top 10 virals of the year!
3. Cat Man Do
6. Barack Roll
Finally, Virgin Mobile has a highly commended viral of its own too. It’s called “30 peas” and it promotes Virgin Mobile’s 30p a day mobile broadband, which gives you the clue as to why everything was numbered 30.
A hat tip goes to Melanie
- gofindit.net Shoreditch street art tour | We Are Social UK on London’s Exuberant Street Art Scene (I)
- Buy Methylphenidate on 3D video is the nu-wave
- click on BLU’s Animated Graffiti Inspires New Ad for BBC 6 Music
- printing in hampshire on BLU’s Animated Graffiti Inspires New Ad for BBC 6 Music
- sponsor on BLU’s Animated Graffiti Inspires New Ad for BBC 6 Music
- 10,424 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Find me on
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.