SME Hunts for T-shirt Heavens
My trend ball tells me that we’re getting ever more loved up with our second wardrobe – our t-shirts. Forget about the Man-U t-shirts, I am talking about the trendiest and artiest t-shirts on earth.
Have you noticed the trend savvy young things wearing the insanely snazzy t-shirts, just like the ones seen on D.A.N.C.E video from Justice. Well, I personally fell in love with lots of t-shirts worn by others, but never dared to ask where they possibly got them from, sometimes I’d wonder whether they were sent by the aliens as a modern day fashion fix.
Anyhow, without being too superstitious, I went on a hunt for the most original t-shirts online and I can tell you that there is plenty of t-shirt loving culture going on and below are my Top 5 online destinations for t-shirt aficionados, in no particular order.
1. My first stop was a site called A Better Tomorrow, the site offers some really cool graphic and cartoon style t-shirts from various designers. The selection is absolutely humongous with a price tag of €16 for a tee.
2. Threadless, the only site that has a ready built community around designing and making t-shirts. Thanks to its whole-hearted DIY approach and ever revolving customer base, it has become something of a mecca for an original t-shirt lovers. Those who submit their own designs, gets a huge cash reward and as a customer you get the most inspirational, unique and random t-shirts ever made. Price: depends on your choice.
3. SP:UK is an up and coming UK clothing brand that sells the coolest and urbanist t-shirts in limited edition. It also guarentees that your t-shirt is made from an organic source. Currently they’re inviting all scribblers, doodlers and aspiring artworkers to submit their t-shirt designs to a competition here. Price: Starts from £16.50
4. BustedTees Defunker, an online t-shirt seller based in US, offers some of the most good looking t-shirts and has handsome pictures to prove it. Price: $22 (£12) for a t-shirt.
5. Uniqlo UT T-shirts has over 700 invidual designs some of which are so ecclectic and vibrant that you can’t resist not buying and once bought there’s no chance you’d find others wearing the same stuff, not to mention your t-shirt comes pickled in a jar. Price £12.99 for a funky tee.
Oh, and you can use Pleasedress.me, a dedicated T-shirt search engines to find all the latest t-shirt designs.